- West Indian and US term for calabash.More example sentences
- For the main course we had grilled chipotle-glazed strip sirloin, gingered chickpea fries and calabaza melon slaw, all washed down with a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Cooked, puréed calabaza will keep in the freezer for up to 1 year, packed tightly in airtight containers.
- Add calabaza, carrots, chicken broth, salt and pepper to taste, and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
More definitions of calabazaDefinition of calabaza in:
- The US English dictionary