- An office in which large numbers of telephone calls are handled, especially one providing the customer services functions of a large organization.More example sentences
- In the call center, customer contact is predominantly by telephone, either inbound or outbound.
- The company will also provide a call centre and some front office services.
- More calls come into the call center where customer service representatives take product orders.
More definitions of call centreDefinition of call centre in:
- The US English dictionary