- another term for bellflower.More example sentences
- Covering the hillside around the patio is a tapestry of astilbes, azaleas, campanulas, ferns, hellebores, hostas, Japanese maples, moss, and rhododendrons.
- Lift and divide overcrowded clumps of perennials, including campanulas, daylilies, hostas, peonies, sedums, and Shasta daisies.
- It is dominated by hostas, peonies, campanula, and daylilies but holds a wealth of perennials and self-sowing annuals.
modern Latin, diminutive of late Latin campana 'bell'.
More definitions of campanulaDefinition of campanula in:
- The US English dictionary