- The activity of spending a holiday living in a tent: camping attracts people of all ages when they were little, we went camping in California [as modifier]: a camping tripMore example sentences
- When we went camping, Deirdre never wanted to be far from a real toilet and real showers.
- A group of young, inexperienced Boy Scouts wanted to go CAMPING!
- Bring your own water when you go camping or hiking, instead of drinking from sources like mountain streams.
More definitions of campingDefinition of camping in:
- The US English dictionary