- Goods that are used in producing other goods, rather than being bought by consumers. Often contrasted with consumer goods.More example sentences
- It must be noted that the reasoning just quoted hypothesizes an unmonopolized supply of consumer and capital goods.
- U.S. exporters of consumer and capital goods should also benefit from a weaker currency.
- Capital, moreover, is perfectly mobile, in contrast to capital goods.
More definitions of capital goodsDefinition of capital goods in:
- The US English dictionary