- A synthetic fungicide and insecticide derived from a mercaptan.More example sentences
- Examples of fungicides include captan, maneb, zeneb, dinocap, folpet, pentachlorphenol, methyl bromide, carbon bisulfide, and chlorothalonil (Bravo).
- The seed treatment fungicides with the highest toxicity level to Rhizobium inoculants are captan and thiram.
- Although captan and thiram are beneficial in suppressing leather rot, they will not provide adequate control if an epidemic develops.
More definitions of captanDefinition of captan in:
- The US English dictionary