A synthetic insecticide used to protect crops and in the treatment of fleas and lice.
- Chemical formula: C12H11NO2
More example sentences
- Carbamate pesticides (e.g. carbaryl, aminocarb, and carbofuran) generally have a high acute toxicity to arthropods but only a moderate environmental persistence.
- Insecticides - most commonly carbaryl, diazinon, and malathion - were detected more frequently in urban streams than in agricultural streams.
- If rotation isn't working, you might need to try an insecticide containing carbaryl or permethrin.
Definition of carbaryl in:
- The US English dictionary