- A substance capable of causing cancer in living tissue.More example sentences
- The combination of cigarette smoking and exposure to many occupational carcinogens increases risk of cancer.
- These chemicals include known or probable carcinogens, neurotoxins and reproductive toxins.
- The scientists also carried out animal trials on rats fed on ginger to establish if it could protect against cancer causing carcinogens.
More definitions of carcinogenDefinition of carcinogen in:
- The US English dictionary