- 1A room for playing cards: a comfortable lounge with TV, card room and barMore example sentences
- Standard recreation centres, as the government regulated, should have a library, gymnasium, chess and card room, dining room and hair salon.
- A complete renovation of the men's locker room and men's card room also will be completed with phase one.
- When I became a member in the early eighties, the main activity centred around the bar and the card room.
- 1.1A place where gambling games are played: many of these gambling terms were collected in the card rooms of CaliforniaMore example sentences
- The fourth nation to join the European poker circuit this year is the Ukraine where the Mirald Casino has opened a card room.
- In addition to the slots, which offer more than eighty different styles of games, there is a card room offering forty-six tables of Blackjack, Pai Gow, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Mini-Baccarat and Three-Card Poker.
- The casino will create 200 jobs and contain gaming tables, a wide-screen facility for sporting events, theme bars, two specialist restaurants and a large card room for poker competitions.