The branch of medicine that deals with diseases and abnormalities of the heart.
- Projects spanned a range of specialties - dermatology, psychiatry, respiratory medicine, cardiology, and oncology.
- The clinician programme on offer will include cardiology, oncology, neurology, urology and a wide range of other procedures.
- This article describes some of these applications in radiology and cardiology and discusses the potential of microbubbles for therapy.
- Example sentences
- The financial implications for general practice, drug budgets, pathology laboratories, and secondary sector preventive and classical cardiological services are huge.
- As requested by the referring physician, I made a thorough cardiological examination.
- Measuring plasma concentrations of brain natriuretic peptide has been advocated as a screening test that might reduce demands on cardiological services.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: car¦di|ology
Definition of cardiology in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.