noun[mass noun] Golf
- Water that has accumulated temporarily and does not constitute a recognized hazard of the course. A player may move a ball from casual water without penalty.More example sentences
- Your ball was in casual water, and you were entitled to relief without a penalty.
- It is either in a water hazard or in casual water overflowing the hazard.
- It had rained hard the night before the final round, and at the 12 th hole a player requested relief from casual water.
More definitions of casual waterDefinition of casual water in:
- The US English dictionary