- A person who is used by another to carry out an unpleasant or dangerous task: he was merely a cat’s paw of older and cleverer menMore example sentences
- We now have many senators who are mere cat's paws for the special interests.
- Apparently these protesters wanted to make the point that their political context and demands were completely local and that they could not be dismissed as cat's paws of Iran.
- So there's no point waiting to call him what he is: an enemy of progressive change in this country and a cat's paw of the Republican party.
More definitions of cat's pawDefinition of cat's paw in:
- The US English dictionary