- The upper of the two grey nuclei of the corpus striatum in the cerebrum of the brain.More example sentences
- The internal capsule and corona radiata have been exposed by removal of the corpus callosum, caudate nucleus, and diencephalon.
- In this preparation the corpus callosum, caudate nucleus, and most brainstem structures have been removed.
- The more severe a patient's ADHD symptoms - as rated by parents and clinicians - the smaller were their frontal lobes, temporal gray matter, caudate nucleus and cerebellum.
More definitions of caudate nucleusDefinition of caudate nucleus in:
- The US English dictionary