- A cell culture developed from a single cell and therefore consisting of cells with a uniform genetic make-up.More example sentences
- Triamcinolone appeared to be the best inducer for the transgenic cell line investigated here.
- This cell line detects a wide variety of mutagenic lesions, including point mutations, deletions and various types of chromosomal aberrations.
- Several of the changes occurred for both transformed and normal cell lines and were greater for the normal cell line.
More definitions of cell lineDefinition of cell line in:
- The US English dictionary