- A pump that uses an impeller to move water or other fluids.More example sentences
- Farmers are now suffering by having to use costly submersible pumps and replacing existing centrifugal pumps.
- The best pumps to use with these products are diaphragm or centrifugal pumps because they will last much longer than other pumps.
- Manure can be transferred to storage by gravity, piston pump, pneumatic pump, or centrifugal pump.
More definitions of centrifugal pumpDefinition of centrifugal pump in:
- The US English dictionary