- Relating to the brain and its blood vessels.More example sentences
- Hypertension is a major health problem with significant risks for coronary artery, cerebrovascular, peripheral vascular, and renal disease.
- Rarely, vertigo results from a brainstem cerebrovascular accident, intracranial lesion, or migraine.
- Recently, it has been proposed that this condition may be caused by interactions of anti-HIV drugs with cerebrovascular endothelium, astroglial cells and white matter of the brain.
More definitions of cerebrovascularDefinition of cerebrovascular in:
- The US English dictionary