- Uncle (often used as a respectful form of address to a man around the same age as one’s father): Ranna’s chacha, Iqbal, and other members of the house gathered about himMore example sentences
- We, I mean, my father, my chacha and his wife and three daughters, my sister Shabnam Bano and my grandmother were surrounded.
- From Murshidabad alone, some 400 children accompanied by their chachas leave every year, and not all of them return home again
- With her was a white-haired and bearded man of an indeterminate age, who everyone called Chatriwala chacha (uncle who makes umbrellas).
from Hindi cācā.
More definitions of chachaDefinition of chacha in:
- The US English dictionary