- An embroidery or crochet stitch resembling a chain.More example sentences
- It is of white cotton, embroidered in typically Gujarati chain stitch in brilliantly coloured silk.
- The Lambanis create a rich appearance by filling the background with simple chain stitch, herringbone, long and short stitches.
- Currently a chain stitch is used in all flat felled machines, a stitch similar to that used on a sack of potatoes.
More definitions of chain stitchDefinition of chain stitch in:
- The US English dictionary