- A change from one system or situation to another: the changeover from handicraft to mechanized manufacture [as modifier]: the changeover periodMore example sentences
- The supermarket had adapted all its checkouts to handle both currencies during the changeover period.
- Prices rose substantially across a range of areas in Ireland during the euro changeover period.
- There is a changeover period this year until October when both old and new numbers can be used.
More definitions of changeoverDefinition of changeover in:
- The US English dictionary