- A graph showing the relationship between two variable but interdependent quantities.More example sentences
- Data were pooled to produce summary receiver operating characteristic curves and summary likelihood ratios for positive and negative test results.
- Diagnostic accuracy in this context has sometimes been defined with receiver operating characteristic curves and quantified by the area under the curve.
- If you plot a characteristic curve of the step wedges you will find quite simply that long wavelength light gives a greater gamma than light of short wavelength.
More definitions of characteristic curveDefinition of characteristic curve in:
- The US English dictionary