- Cannabis resin.More example sentences
- The film traces the trafficking of charas in the country and the national and international connections that dominate this crime.
- Under the Indian government's 1985 Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, possession of charas is punishable by up to a year in prison.
- In fact, the residents abandoned cultivating their traditional crops like barley, maize, millet and potatoes soon after the Malana charas became famous among drug users around the world in the 1980s.
from Hindi caras.
More definitions of charasDefinition of charas in:
- The US English dictionary