- 1A cloakroom in a hotel or theatre.More example sentences
- ‘Damn it, Rena,’ Greg White says, taking hold of Rena Carlson's arm when he finally catches her near the coat checkroom.
- By scanning the ring the guard could see that they had paid the entrance fee and in the same way they checked in their coats in the checkroom.
- Then he leaves the ballroom, grabs his raincoat from the checkroom, and heads home.
- 1.1An office for left luggage.More example sentences
- There is another checkroom located in the lower level of the center.
More definitions of checkroomDefinition of checkroom in:
- The US English dictionary