1A sofa with padded arms and back of the same height and curved outwards at the top.
- View the contrasting styles: traditional chesterfields, contemporary, class and rustic.
- Come sit here,’ Maggie said, indicating the space beside her on the chesterfield.
- I walk around and pick the blue chesterfield to sit on.
1.1Canadian Any sofa.
- I stood up from the chesterfield - banging my knee on the coffee table.
- Last night, while I read on the chesterfield, he rapped on the window to ask me about something.
- The tables are mismatched and we are sitting on chairs and chesterfields that look like they were grabbed from the street before the garbage man got to them.