1A sofa with padded arms and back of the same height and curved outwards at the top.
- View the contrasting styles: traditional chesterfields, contemporary, class and rustic.
- Come sit here,’ Maggie said, indicating the space beside her on the chesterfield.
- I walk around and pick the blue chesterfield to sit on.
1.1Canadian Any sofa.
- I stood up from the chesterfield - banging my knee on the coffee table.
- Last night, while I read on the chesterfield, he rapped on the window to ask me about something.
- The tables are mismatched and we are sitting on chairs and chesterfields that look like they were grabbed from the street before the garbage man got to them.
Words that rhyme with chesterfieldwindshield