- A piece of furniture with drawers on one side and hanging space on the other.More example sentences
- Their huge truck was loaded with blankets for wrapping my old chifforobes and dressers and chairs.
- Their wall beds are encased in solid wood frames, similar in appearance to the chifforobes of days gone by.
- Some chifforobes combine drawers and shelving, so that some items are on display while others are put away.
More definitions of chifforobeDefinition of chifforobe in:
- The US English dictionary