Definition of chiropody in English:
noun[mass noun] chiefly British
The treatment of the feet and their ailments.
- He has unveiled a three-year recovery plan that includes slashing prices and closing its laser eye treatment, dentist and chiropody clinics.
- Participants spend three years at Waterloo studying kinesiology, and two years at Michener studying either chiropody or respiratory therapy.
- Visiting services will be available such as physiotherapy, chiropody, occupational therapists and alternative therapists.
- Example sentences
- The four bed unit combined the work of clinical nurse specialists, dermatologists, vascular surgeons, chiropodists, and social workers.
- They will be attended by a diabetes nurse specialist, a dietician, a chiropodist, a physiotherapist and a Diabetes of Ireland resource officer.
- A chiropodist will hold a clinic on Thursday, June 12, at 11 am in the Portmagee Community Centre.
Definition of chiropody in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia