noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A skin disease resembling severe acne, caused by exposure to chlorinated chemicals.More example sentences
- Workers also exhibited: severe chloracne, hepatic enlargement; peripheral neuritis; delayed prothrombin time; increased total serum lipid levels.
- To date, there is no universal accepted scientific evidence to conclude that Agent Orange exposure leads to adverse effects, with the exception of the skin condition chloracne.
- Exposure to dangerous chemicals called dioxins can cause a rare form of acne called chloracne.
More definitions of chloracneDefinition of chloracne in:
- The US English dictionary