noun[usually as modifier]
- A small piece of chocolate used in biscuits, cakes, and ice cream: chocolate-chip cookiesMore example sentences
- She decided to try the strawberry sorbet, and I chose the double chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
- I imagine her confessing that she ends each day with a pint of chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream, but that's obviously not the case.
- Ice creams with inclusions such as mint chocolate chip and chocolate-chip cookie dough have become mainstream favorites across all age groups.
More definitions of chocolate chipDefinition of chocolate chip in:
- The US English dictionary