- The conductor of a choir.More example sentences
- He received his earliest training from his father Josef, himself a composer and one of Prague's most respected choirmasters and organists.
- The choirmaster and my Dad even did concerts together.
- Overall, the settings come with a light touch, with enough musical complexity to satisfy choirmasters and audiences, yet not so demanding as to deny smaller choirs a chance to participate.
More definitions of choirmasterDefinition of choirmaster in:
- The US English dictionary