noun[mass noun] Medicine
- The formation of gallstones.More example sentences
- These tumors are associated with diabetes mellitus, cholelithiasis, steatorrhea, and hypochlorhydria.
- Everything about his cholecystitis with cholelithiasis and pancreatitis was ‘textbook’ except the location of his most intense abdominal pain.
- Splenectomy effectively arrests the extravascular hemolysis and prevents its long-term complications, such as cholelithiasis and aplastic crises.
More definitions of cholelithiasisDefinition of cholelithiasis in:
- The US English dictionary