- Infected with cholera.More example sentences
- The committee came down firmly in favour of ‘the supposition that the choleraic infection multiplies rather in air than in water.’
- Folkloric and Ayurvedic writings are replete with accounts of the efficacy of the coconut for many ailments from the cure of wounds, bums, ulcers, lice infestations to dissolution of kidney stones and treatment of choleraic dysenteries.
- He was not able to obtain such a pure culture, but did try to infect animals with choleraic material.
More definitions of choleraicDefinition of choleraic in:
- The US English dictionary