noun (plural choriocarcinomas or choriocarcinomata /-mətə/)Medicine
- A malignant tumour of the uterus which originates in the fetal chorion.More example sentences
- Splenic metastases associated with melanomas, choriocarcinomas, and breast carcinomas were often detected long after primary tumors were diagnosed.
- Overall, late metastases to the spleen were seen more often in melanomas, choriocarcinomas, and breast carcinomas.
- Lymphoma, choriocarcinoma, ovarian carcinoma and other malignancies for which effective chemotherapy exists and tumors such as carcinoid (which are noted for an indolent course) may be associated with prolonged survival.
More definitions of choriocarcinomaDefinition of choriocarcinoma in:
- The US English dictionary