- A form of steel containing chromium and molybdenum, used to make strong, lightweight components such as bicycle frames.More example sentences
- Factor in the highly compliant ride of the Reynolds 631 chromoly frame with a forgiving ride similar to many $1,400 frames and you've got one of the best values for 2002.
- A car owner must also choose between the two types of metal used for roll bar or cage construction: mild steel and chromoly.
- The sheet metal, chromoly tubing, and various parts and pieces that were destroyed can be replaced.
More definitions of chromolyDefinition of chromoly in:
- The US English dictionary