- A diagram showing the relative positions of genes along the length of a chromosome.More example sentences
- Thirty segments distributed between 23 and 29 min on the chromosome map have been submitted to an inversion test.
- A chromosome map in which each position is linked to its n-plication degree (duplication, triplication, etc.) was established.
- Using these deletions, the mutations were mapped to seven intervals along the polytene chromosome map.
More definitions of chromosome mapDefinition of chromosome map in:
- The US English dictionary