- The treatment of an illness or disorder by administering a drug at a time of day believed to be in harmony with the body’s natural rhythms.More example sentences
- Chapter 6 deals with circadian rhythm and chronotherapy of asthma medications.
- Western medicine uses the understanding of chronotherapy to treat illness more effectively.
- This study would form the basis for cancer chronotherapy, which aims in drug administration at appropriate timing according to the circadian rhythms of cancer cell susceptibility which will avoid adverse effects of chemotherapy.
More definitions of chronotherapyDefinition of chronotherapy in:
- The US English dictionary