- 1Relating to the cinema: cinematic outputMore example sentences
- His sporadic cinematic output has been combined with fierce public attacks on the general media situation.
- The year's cinematic output had everything to do with the complex cultural climate.
- It is, perhaps, an appropriate time to release a cinematic biopic on the life of Alfred Kinsey at the moment.
- 1.1Having qualities characteristic of films: the cinematic feel of their videoMore example sentences
- Her music already has a cinematic quality about it, and it is a facet of her sound she'd love to explore further.
- The music has a cinematic quality which conjures up images of film noir classics.
- The film was unexpectedly cinematic, lending a savage beauty to the east Midlands suburbs where it was set.
- More example sentences
- Though it is undoubtedly one of the the most cinematically inventive American movies in years, it hadn't received a single Oscar nomination.
- I found this film to be uninteresting, uncompelling, cinematically drab, and mean.
- The film is young and fresh, cinematically poetic, yet abstract in its message.
More definitions of cinematicDefinition of cinematic in:
- The US English dictionary