Definition of citizen journalism in English:
The collection, dissemination, and analysis of news and information by the general public, especially by means of the Internet.
- The Washington Post sees a new trend in the role of "citizen journalism" in the London bombings.
- Get local businesses to contribute prizes for the best citizen journalism.
- Think about combining podcasting with "citizen journalism."
citizen journalist noun
- Example sentences
- He actually does fit the bill of citizen journalist.
- This year, they are less restricted than domestic citizen journalists.
- We are always looking to hear from citizen journalists.
Definition of citizen journalism in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan