- A branching diagram showing the cladistic relationship between a number of species.More example sentences
- The result of a cladistic analysis is a cladogram, a diagram of nested synapomorphies that defines relationships in a relative way.
- Biologists often specify the evolutionary relationships among organisms via a treelike diagram called a cladogram.
- The first group is identical to the commelinoid group of monocotyledons identified as a monophyletic clade in cladograms using the rbcL gene.
More definitions of cladogramDefinition of cladogram in:
- The US English dictionary