- The size of each class into which a range of a variable is divided, as represented by the divisions of a histogram or bar chart.More example sentences
- It allowed analysis according to the different grain size class intervals for a single rock specimen.
- The width of each bar along the abscissa represents a class interval of 0.1, except for the first bar.
- However, no matter what headway distributions are used, or how accurately they are modelled, the probability density functions themselves describe the distribution of headways by sorting headways into different class intervals.
More definitions of class intervalDefinition of class interval in:
- The US English dictionary