Definition of clear-headed in English:
Alert and thinking logically and coherently: he was finally clear-headed enough to make some sort of decision clear-headed analysis
More example sentences
- To one long-time friend, I am a very clear-headed, logical person.
- My thanks to the many alert and obviously clear-headed readers who spotted the error and were kind enough to e-mail me.
- They have to be clear-headed, alert and attentive to the other's responses.
- Example sentences
- His rehearsals are models of clear-headedness and professional courtesy - he effortlessly commands respect.
- I hope I would have had the courage and clear-headedness to act as those ordinary, amazing passengers did.
- Given that, I think the book is a pretty good balance between sycophancy and clear-headedness.
Definition of clear-headed in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan