- The practice of repeatedly clicking on an advertisement hosted on a website with the intention of generating revenue for the host website or draining revenue from the advertiser: companies also analyse historical query information to detect and protect against click fraudMore example sentences
- Click fraud can be carried out in several ways.
- Click fraud is a growing problem in the search industry.
- Unfortunately, this revenue-sharing system is often abused with click fraud.
More definitions of click fraudDefinition of click fraud in:
- The US English dictionary