noun[mass noun] • informal
- The malicious practice of manipulating a website user’s activity by concealing hyperlinks beneath legitimate clickable content, thereby causing the user to perform actions of which they are unaware: Microsoft has developed a technique to combat a common form of clickjackingMore example sentences
- ClickJacking is the latest browser-based security problem to crawl out of the wood work.
- Gathering video from a webcam can be as simple as tricking the user into clicking on an innocuous-looking link in a Web page, a process known as clickjacking.
- In plain English, clickjacking lets hackers and scammers hide malicious stuff under the cover of the content on a legitimate site.
More definitions of clickjackingDefinition of clickjacking in:
- The US English dictionary