Definition of clocker in English:
1British A person who illegally winds back the milometer of a car.
- It was hoped that fitting digital odometers to cars would end the practice of clocking, but clockers are using computerised equipment to wind back the mileage readings.
- A proficient clocker can complete a rollback job in a matter of minutes.
2US A drug dealer, especially one who sells cocaine or crack.
- First, in reconceptualizing the narrative, Lee focuses on Strike, a young drug dealer, or clocker.
- At the beginning of the film, there is little to differentiate Strike from his clocker counterparts.
- By all accounts, Rocco is correct to look to Strike for the murder, since Strike is the homeboy, the clocker, the criminal with a record.
Definition of clocker in:
- US English dictionary