Definition of clocker in English:
1British A person who illegally winds back the milometer of a car.
- It was hoped that fitting digital odometers to cars would end the practice of clocking, but clockers are using computerised equipment to wind back the mileage readings.
- A proficient clocker can complete a rollback job in a matter of minutes.
2US A drug dealer, especially one who sells cocaine or crack.
- First, in reconceptualizing the narrative, Lee focuses on Strike, a young drug dealer, or clocker.
- At the beginning of the film, there is little to differentiate Strike from his clocker counterparts.
- By all accounts, Rocco is correct to look to Strike for the murder, since Strike is the homeboy, the clocker, the criminal with a record.
Definition of clocker in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia