- A person or company that makes or sells clothes or cloth.More example sentences
- MPs who railed against the destruction of traditional steel and coal industries are quite happy to see equally traditional farriers, clothiers, boot-makers, stables and kennels go to the wall.
- The finished product would then be sold to a clothier.
- Before they became moguls, the men who made Hollywood had been clothiers, merchants, traders in diamonds and fox stoles, yard-goods and dry-goods salesmen.
More definitions of clothierDefinition of clothier in:
- The US English dictionary