adjective (clubbier, clubbiest)• informal
- Friendly and sociable with fellow members of a group but not with outsiders: the clubby, late-night world of ParliamentMore example sentences
- No, not a loner, it's just that I'm not a very clubby person.
- People in the clubby world of hedge funds think that's the largest launch on record.
- The skills needed for law enforcement - a clubby culture of sharing information among agents - often means disaster in intelligence work.
More definitions of clubbyDefinition of clubby in:
- The US English dictionary