- Relating to or denoting a medical condition that co-occurs with another.More example sentences
- Most patients had serious co-morbid illnesses such as diabetes, chronic respiratory and heart disease.
- Her chest x-ray was reported to be stable, however her co-morbid conditions were causing continued weight loss, e.g. lack of control of her diabetes.
- Of all mental disorders, depression is probably the one most frequently seen co-morbid with other diseases.
- More example sentences
- Guidelines should take into account the risks due to the high incidence of comorbidity in the elderly.
- Several possible candidate variables produced significant t-tests results, indicating a significant association with comorbidity.
- The same review included a section on prevalence of comorbidity in the disorder.