Definition of co-occur in English:
Occur together or simultaneously: sets of symptoms which always co-occur a plural subject can co-occur with a singular verb
More example sentences
- This increased complexity appears to have co-occurred with a change in subsistence patterns, as evidenced by bone chemistry and faunal and artifactual data.
- However, those three conditions did not always co-occur.
- Over time, similarly repeated anxiety-provoking experiences may contribute to the development of serious internalizing symptoms that co-occur with externalizing problems in these children.
- Example sentences
- Within this scheme, events are ordered by connections: sequence and co-occurrence are of the first importance.
- Although all three descriptors - good condition, dominance and high status occur frequently in conjunction with one another, and look intuitively as though they should be connected, their co-occurrences are not logically necessary.
- In spite of a great deal of investigation, the reasons for these consistent - though far from exceptionless - co-occurrences of grammatical properties have remained largely obscure.
Definition of co-occur in:
- US English dictionary