- A set that includes all the possible values of a given function.More example sentences
- The set S is called the domain of the function, and the set T is called the codomain of the function.
- For similar reasons, 2D sheets only display nicely if their codomain is 8 bits deep.
- Note that this means that the domain and codomain of input constraints must be the same - if this is not the case, an exception is raised.
More definitions of codomainDefinition of codomain in:
- The US English dictionary