Definition of cold-moulded in English:
(Of an object) moulded from a resin that hardens without being heated.
- He was apologetic about entering wooden-boat races because Jusfine, authentic in every other way, was one of the first boats built in the Caribbean of cold-moulded plywood.
- Good cold-molded construction demands high levels of woodworking skill, an area where Goetz excels.
- This is not an issue with our cold-molded hulls due to the materials and techniques we use.
- Example sentences
- As far as the amateur builder is concerned, cold-molding is a relatively straight forward process.
- Also, they are not subject to delamination that is sometimes an issue with 5-layer cold-moulding.
- Although the technique of cold-molding far predates the epoxy era, it's with the advent of epoxy that laminated hulls, constructed of thin strakes or veneers, have become commonplace.
Definition of cold-moulded in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan