- A large refrigerated room for preserving food at very low temperatures.More example sentences
- Before reaching the kitchen, the food materials are stored in the company's 33 cold stores, whose temperature will vary depending on the items kept inside.
- The unpleasant odours pre-dominant in most cold stores selling processed sea food or meat is missing at Chick Cellar's, and all products are halal cut.
- The kitchen also leads to another section of the house, which comprises a dining room, utility room, storeroom and cold store.
More definitions of cold storeDefinition of cold store in:
- The US English dictionary