Definition of colour scheme in English:
An arrangement or combination of colours, especially one used in interior decoration: a brown or gold colour scheme
More example sentences
- With its simple colour scheme and one-page layout it is designed for fast downloading and quick access to new material.
- Evergreen shrubs ranging in color from deep green to gold vary the color scheme and add texture.
- The master bedroom has a cast-iron fireplace and is decorated in a neutral colour scheme.
- colour scheming noun
- Example sentences
- The site includes color references for Web designers, swatch libraries, point-and-click color scheming and more.
- If the children are old enough, encourage them to do the colour scheming for you.
- A north-facing room can expect less sun than a south- or west-facing one; but whatever the aspect, with clever lighting and color scheming, the interior can be made to feel welcoming and attractive.
Definition of colour scheme in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.